Our Teacher Training Program gives you the opportunity to become a YogaSkills Certified Kemetic Yoga Instructor with various options for specialization*. You will also be able to register with the Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level.
THE MASTER CLASS SCHEDULE MAY BE SUPPLEMENTED WITH WEEKLY CLASSES FOR CHICAGO RESIDENTS. OUT-OF-STATE STUDENTS WILL HAVE A SELF-STUDY PROGRAM TBD WITH MASTER INSTRUCTOR YIRSER RA HOTEP.
Teacher Certification Cost: Only $2,795 with Payment Plan
(Down Payment = $500; Installments: 4 payments of $500 and a final payment of $295).
Make one full payment and receive $295 discount for only $2,500.
Students will receive a training package which includes:
- Kemetic Yoga® Teacher Training Manuals
- 2 Kemetic Yoga® instructional DVDs
- Journey to Amenta instructional Meditation CD.
($500 Down Payment non-refundable – included in one Full Payment Discount price.
Credit may be applied to another program within one year.)
Lax Energy Worx
2237 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60616
The YogaSkills Method™ encompasses
- Kemetic (ancient Egyptian) philosophy and spiritual science
- Pre-Aryan (Non-Hindu) Indian Yogic concepts
- Movements and postures that are uniquely Kemetic
The YogaSkills Method™ involves movements and postures that flow. It incorporates the Rule of Four breathing technique and the Kemetic principle of geometric progression. We flow from one pose into the next geometrically – meaning from a simple pose into increasingly complex poses. The flow of movements is based upon an understanding of anatomy, physiology, the bio-energetic body and the flow of internal energy.
- History and Philosophy of Kemetic Yoga
- The Science of Yoga as a system of self-development and self-mastery
- The proper performance of Kemetic Yoga movements and postures
- The principles and techniques of the YogaSkills Method™ (YSM) as developed by Y.R. Hotep
- Kemetic Meditation and Breath Control
- Teaching strategies and techniques
- Teaching Special Populations: Children, Seniors, etc.
- Physical Anatomy
- Spiritual Anatomy
- Stress Management
- Principles of Yoga Business
The practice of Yoga develops skills that are transferable and applicable to all other aspects of life. By learning to control your breathing in order to perform the movements and postures you develop the following skills:
- Self Control
- Self Reliance
- Stress Management
- Kemetic Yoga Instructor with expertise in the YogaSkills Method™
- Life Coach: Engaging clients in decision-making and the creation of Wellness & Productivity
- Stress Management Consultant: Working with businesses and organizations to create wellness programs and to work with employees to develop the skills needed to manage stress
- Children’s Yoga: Teaching children our state-of-the-art system of ISR (Internal Self Regulation). This methodology works with children and youth from pre-school through high school
- Yoga & Wellness Retreat Facilitator: Many dream of traveling to exotic locations around the world to teach Yoga and/or conduct wellness retreats. Now is your opportunity to learn how to be your own boss while facilitating your own retreats
Our training program is for individuals one-on-one, or in small groups.
Contact Master Instructor Yirser Ra Hotep for more information at email@example.com, or 773 396-6613