July 27 to August 7, 2017
Price : $3,895.00
(Early Payment Discount in one payment is only $3,695)
($500 Down Payment non-refundable - included in Early Payment Discount.
Credit may be applied to another program within one year.)
Land of the Pharaohs Tour of Ancient Egypt is an exceptional combination of history, spirituality, culture, yoga and meditation. Join us as we experience the awe-inspiring, mystical land of the Pharaohs spanning from the Pyramids of Giza in the north to the Temple of Abu Simbel near the border of Sudan in the south.
⊕ What's included
- Round-trip airfare from JFK International Airport
- Domestic travels in Egypt
- 4 & 5 Star Hotel Accommodations (Double occupancy)
- Daily Meals
- Entrance to The Temple of Abydos
- Entrance to The celestial Temple of Denderah
- Entrance to The Valley of the Kings
- Entrance to The Temple of Waset, the largest, ancient, spiritual complex on Earth.
- Entrance to the majestic Temple of Iput Isut (aka Luxor Temple)
- 3 Day Nile cruise
- We will cross the Nile on an ancient Egyptian style boat for a camel ride along the cliff road to ultimately arrive at the Nubian Village in Aswan.
- Step Pyramid of Sakarah
- Admission to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- Classes and workshops in Kemetic Yoga, Meditation and Internal Energy Practices
- Lectures on ancient Egyptian history, philosophy and spiritual science
- Visa: $30.00 (Will be paid for in US currency upon arrival in Cairo)
- Tips: $100.00 for one group tip for all services
- Camel Rides: $5.00
- Entrance Fee to Great Pyramid: $30.00
10 NIGHT EGYPT PROGRAM
July 27: Depart JFK Airport in New York
July 28: Arrive Cairo Int'l Airport
Meet assistance service; transfer to visit bazaars for shopping; dinner at restaurant; over night at hotel in Cairo.
July 29: Cairo Tour
After breakfast visit Giza Pyramids & Sphinx including lunch. Evening dinner cruise with belly dancing and folklore show. Overnight at hotel in Cairo.
July 30: Cairo Tour + Night Train to Luxor
After breakfast visit Egyptian Museum, carpet shops, perfume & papyrus shops. Transfer to night train to Luxor. Dinner & breakfast on board night train.
July 30: Luxor Tour + Overnight in Luxor
Arrive at Luxor railway station, lunch, dinner & overnight at hotel in Luxor.
August 1: Dendara & Abidos Tour
After breakfast drive to Dendara & Abidos, box lunch. Return to Luxor. Dinner & overnight at Luxor hotel.
August 2 - 4: Cruise
Transfer to check- in for 3 night cruise - full board including all sight-seeing tours Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan.
August 5: Tour + Night Train
After breakfast check out from cruise in Aswan, transfer to bus to the Nubian Village, sight-seeing tour in Aswan. Lunch at hotel in Luxor, transfer to night train for Cairo, dinner & breakfast on board night train.
August 6: Arrival at Cairo
Arrive at Cairo railway station. Lunch at Memphis & Sakkara, dinner at restaurant, overnight at hotel in Cairo.
August 7: Departure
After breakfast transfer to the airport for return to JFK
Our tour will feature Wayne B. Chandler and Master Yirser Ra Hotep.
Chandler, author of Ancient Future - the classic work on Kemetic (ancient Egyptian) history, philosophy and spiritual science - has been added to our tour as a guest lecturer. He will also lead sessions in Internal Energy Practices that have their origin in ancient Kemet, as well as be available to perform individual Pranic Energy Healing sessions.
Wayne B Chandler on the Pyramids of Giza.