Our Kemetic Yoga experience will take you to one of the best and most healing locations for yoga and meditation in the world, the tropical island of Jamaica! Two times a year we partner with the Negril Yoga Centre resort to bring you the most memorable experience possible.
• Airfare is NOT included
• Book your flight into Montego Bay Airport (MBJ)
Hotel and Lodging:
(Our choice of resort depends upon availability for the dates we require and the focus of the experience we seek to provide you)
Our Package Includes:
• Full training and certification at the Yoga Alliance 200 Hour level
• Double occupancy
• Healthy and delicious vegan & raw vegan meals
• Vegan & raw vegan food preparation workshop
• Workshops and lectures on various aspects of healing and personal transformation processes
• One-on One personal development consultation
• Healing excursions on the island for yoga, meditation & nature walks
• Trips to the beach and crafts market
• Teacher training manuals
• YogaSkills Instructional DVDs
• YogaSkills Instructional Meditation CD
• Access to free eBooks library online from our required reading list
• Airport pick up and drop off ($25.00 fee possible)
Additional perks include:
• Membership in our private online community allowing you free access to our growing library of eBooks, articles and support in your practice and business as a Certified YogaSkills Kemetic Yoga Instructor.
• Discounts on future training and other products released by YogaSkills
• Access to business partnership opportunities to co-promote workshops, lectures, teacher trainings and retreats
• Free on-going technical support and information on your practice and business development
PLEASE PRINT AND BRING WITH YOU. READ THOROUGHLY
FULL PAYMENT SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY THE START OF THE TRAINING UNLESS OTHERWISE ARRANGED.
1. ARRIVE AT MONTEGO BAY AIRPORT (MBJ) ON FIRST DAY AND DEPART ON LAST DAY.
If you are flying into Jamaica you need to have a destination for your immigration papers. This is the information you need:
Negril Yoga Centre
1 Norman Manley Boulevard
You will need to include this address on the immigration papers you fill out on the plane before you land in Jamaica.
If your flight is delayed or if you have any difficulty please call or text me at 773 396-6613 or call the Negril Yoga Centre at the number above.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSPORTATION TO NEGRIL YOGA CENTER:
UPON LANDING IN MONTEGO BAY, GO THROUGH CUSTOMS, GET ALL OF YOUR CHECKED LUGGAGE, PROCEED TO THE JUTA TOURS DESK IN THE AIRPORT LOBBY AND REQUEST TRANSPORTATION TO NEGRIL YOGA CENTRE. THE COST WILL BE $25.00 (USD).
2. WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
Writing materials for taking notes:
Paper, pen, laptop, ipad, etc., your choice.
You will need to take notes at each session
Yoga clothes swimwear, gym shoes, sandals, flip flops, water shoes, water bottle, snacks/special foods you enjoy, herbal teas of your choice, Yoga Mat, beach towel, wash cloth, Soap, camera, cell phone, chargers, batteries, insect repellent, sun screen lotion, spending money (you can convert US dollars into Jamaican money when you arrive or you can spend US dollars,
TIPPING FOR THE STAFF: WE REQUEST THAT EACH PARTICIPANT CONTRIBUTE $25.00 EACH TO THE GROUP TIP FOR THE STAFF.
We serve two meals per day, breakfast and dinner. All meals are VEGAN and MOSTLY LIVE/RAW and will be prepared by Chef Jason Pryce of Jamaica. Additional food can be purchased at the Negril Yoga Center kitchen or at several restaurants in walking distance of the center. I recommend that you stick with a cleansing Vegan diet during the entire retreat in order to get the best results from the training and your practice. We will have fresh young coconuts available most of the time.
YOU SHOULD ALSO BRING YOUR OWN SNACKS, HERBAL TEAS, SUPPLEMENTS OR SPECIAL DIETARY ITEMS.
4. Yoga Practice:
Upon arrival on Day 1 we will have our Orientation & Dinner at 5:00 PM
The general schedule will be:
7:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Morning Practice
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM: Breakfast
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Second Morning Practice
12:30 PM to 2:30 PM: Lunch & Break on your own
2:30 PM to 5:00 PM: Afternoon Practice
5:00 PM to 6:00 PM: Dinner
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM: Evening Practice
Activities & Areas of Study:
The YogaSkills Method (YSM): Movements, Postures, Breathing and Philosophy of Practice using Rule of Four Breathing and Geometric Progression
Kemetic Yoga Practices: The Unique Yoga Practices from Ancient Egypt that are pictured on the walls of the Kemetic temples
History and Philosophy of Kemetic Yoga
Understanding the Physiology of Stress
Principles of Nutrition
Anatomy and Physiology
Stress Management & Corporate Yoga
Yoga for Children, Yoga for Seniors
Injury Prevention and Safety
Vegan/Live Food Preparation
On the Final day of Training participants will have to perform a demonstration of their skills in Kemetic Yoga practice and teaching ability